Star Wars fans rejoice! Disney has just released some great new ways to tour the galaxy as we await Star Wars Land's opening. The most recent offering is Star Wars: Galactic Nights, and it will occur on April 14 (during the Star Wars Convention at Orange County Convention Center).
This great night will include:
- Rebel Base Activities – The Rebel Base will serve as the event hub with multiple events, hosted shows and more taking place in the center of the park. The Rebel Base is the stop to see “Celebrate the Saga,” a 40-year history of Star Wars that features rarely seen imagery; also, you can join in on Star Wars dance parties and more.
- Watch “Inside the Saga: Celebrity Chat Show” – catch a celebrity chat show in Epic Theater to learn more about the making of Star Wars films.
- Can’t miss Star Wars photo ops – Wear your Star Wars finest and enjoy iconic Star Wars backdrops, including Han Solo cast in Carbonite, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace, the Hoth Wampa Cave and more!
- Galactic Nights Stars in Cars Motorcade – This procession will welcome in Star Wars celebrities down Hollywood Blvd.
- Imperial March & March of the First Order – Darth Vader will lead a battalion of Stormtroopers on a dramatic march down Hollywood Blvd to the Event Stage. Captain Phasma will also lead a unit of First Order Stormtroopers through the park, pausing to give a demonstration of power and strength.
- Seize the Saga Interactive Scavenger Hunt – Event Guests are challenged to collect eight clues in the form of puzzle pieces, one for each Star Wars film, at the party’s various photo stops. Each piece can be affixed to the back of the event lanyard to reveal a surprise.
- “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” – watch high-energy clips of the best moments from the film saga juxtaposed with character moments on stage, featuring Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and more.
- “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” – The skies will come alive with the power of the Force, as the park’s popular Star Wars-themed nighttime spectacular lights up the night.
Additional offerings will include the chance to experience Star Tours-The Adventures Continue attraction, Star Wars Launch Bay, AWR Trooper sightings, roaming Droids, Star Wars-themed food and beverage, special merchandise and much more.
The event will be held at the park from 7 p.m.-midnight. The Star Wars: Galactic Nights ticket costs $129 plus tax for adults and $124 plus tax for children ages 9 and under. Tickets are extremely limited.
Also being offered (separately from Galactic Nights) is a 7-hour backstage tour, all based around the Star Wars Universe. Guests will be able to participate in Jedi Training as well as enjoy the Galactic Fireworks as part of this special experience.
Want more info? Check with your Upon A Star agent today! We can help you get accommodations and tickets for these great events!