A flurry of season fun has kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios! Check out all of the exciting holiday happenings around the resort!
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – This new nighttime holiday experience features spectacular projections of Mickey, Minnie and other beloved Disney characters sharing their favorite Christmas stories as a snowy Sunset Boulevard twinkles with stunning holiday decorations. This charming scene becomes enchanted with holiday magic that brings billboards to life and transforms the famous Hollywood Tower Hotel into a giant pile of Christmas gifts, a gingerbread house and a frozen winter wonderland! A frosty summer-loving snowman might even make an appearance to share his holiday wish! The fantastic and heartwarming experience runs continuously throughout the night.
- Enhanced holiday décor around Echo Lake – Extra-large ornaments, colorful garlands and a giant Christmas tree centered on the water will make Echo Lake the merriest of places this holiday season. Even Dinosaur Gertie will be dressed for the occasion with a dino-Santa hat.
- A new friend joins the cast of ‘For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration’ – The holiday fun continues as Anna, Elsa and Kristoff welcome Olaf to the sing-along celebration, featuring for a limited time all-new songs from Disney’s new animated short “Olaf’s Frozen Adventure” at Hyperion Theater.
Many returning favorites will be a part of the Flurry of Fun this holiday season including:
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! – The hit holiday show returns Nov. 9, 2017 sending beloved Disney animated characters on a spirited yuletide adventure to get Santa back to the North Pole in time for Christmas Eve. “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” combines state-of-the-art projections, fireworks, special effects and Christmas music to create a dazzling, one-of-a-kind holiday experience for Guests – capped by a special message from Santa himself.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party – Your Clients can wrap up their jolly holiday evening with reserved viewing of the “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” holiday spectacular. This dessert party includes holiday-inspired snacks, delicious desserts, wine, beer, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while mingling with a VIP Disney Character. This fun-filled holiday event is being offered Nov. 9-Dec. 30, 2017. Contact your Upon A Star agent to book!
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine – Meet Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Donald and Goofy for lunch and dinner celebrations centered on seasonal deliciousness. From Nov. 6-Jan. 7, 2017, the mouse-with-the-mostest will deck the halls for a banquet filled with holiday cheer and the joy of the season! To make a reservation, contact your Upon A Star Agent!
- Santa Claus returns to the Once Upon a Time shop Nov. 9-Dec. 24, 2017. The beautiful and vintage setting reflects the bygone days of Santa’s visits to the great department stores across the country. Santa Goofy will step in for Old Saint Nick when he returns to the North Pole Dec. 25 -31, 2017.
So much to do! There's still time to plan a trip to Walt Disney World for the Holidays!
Contact our expert agents here today!