One of the most popular events of the Fall season at Walt Disney World is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! The Magic Kingdom turns into a "not-so-spooky" playground full of extra-special magic and events! Here are our expert tips for you to get the most out of your party tickets!
1. Maximize your ticket value: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a hard-ticket event that allows you to enter the Magic Kingdom at 4:00PM and the party officially starts at 7:00pm. To save a park ticket, spend your morning at your resort pool and enter the Magic Kingdom at 4:00 pm!
2. Candy! What is a Halloween party without candy? There are candy stations throughout the park and at least two of them will be allergy friendly. Disney will give you bags to collect your candy (if you have an allergy, you will get a teal bag). You may want to bring a sturdy bag with shoulder straps on it to carry all of your candy! For the kiddos with allergies, you will be given a teal token at each candy station. You can then take the tokens to the Allergy-friendly stations to exchange them for allergy-friendly candy!
3. Check out the second "Boo to You Parade": There will be two parades every night before and after the HalloWishes fireworks show. The second parade is usually much less crowded!
4. Special Characters and Villains: You will have the opportunity to meet and greet with so many Disney characters during the party. Many of the characters are rare to see at any other time of year. Get yourself a map so you can see where all of the characters will be. This will help you plan who you will hit up first!
5. Eat a good dinner first: Once the party gets started, many of the regular places to eat are not open. Try to get an early dining reservation in the Magic Kingdom or allow time to get a quick service meal!
These are just a few of the tips we have to make your Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party successful! If you want more info or wish to buy tickets, contact your travel expert at Upon A Star Travel today!
For more information about booking your next magical vacation, click here