Experience The Sweet Life!
Travel to Italy and spend 6 glorious nights exploring the Amalfi Coast, the ruins of Pompeii and the capital city, Rome. With the convenience of a private chauffeur, you can focus on enjoying Italy!
- Private airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Private vehicle and driver at disposal on days 2, 4, 5 and 6
Accommodations as listed or similar:
- 3 nights at The Hotel De La Ville in Sorrento (4-star)
- 3 nights at The Hotel Dei Mellini in Rome (4-star
Tours & Sightseeing:
- Full-Day Private Amalfi Coast Tour
- Two-hour Private Pompeii Tour
- Pompeii Excavation Admission
- Full-Day Private Rome Tour
- Vatican Museum Admission (skip-the-line)
- Colosseum Admission (skip-the-line)
- Half-Day Private Tivoli Tour
- Villa D’Este Admissio
- Savor the magical vistas along the Amalfi Coast, one of the most celebrated routes in Italy.
- Taste the traditional cuisine in Sorrento from mozzarella to the refreshing limoncello.
- The ruins of Pompeii are close to perfectly preserved, making for a hauntingly beautiful afternoon.
- Your chauffeur will escort you to all of your guided sightseeing, making this a stress-free getaway.
- Tour the Vatican Museums in Rome before exploring the ancient Colosseum.
You’ll definitely experience the sweet life with this one! We’ve combined the magical Amalfi Coast with the Eternal City of Rome to form a beautiful and interesting vacation to Italy. Throughout your adventure you will have the luxury of a private chauffeur, allowing you to sit-back and relax as you travel from place to place.
In Sorrento you’ll enjoy included visits to the ancient ruins of Pompeii and a full-day Amalfi Coast tour. Continue to Rome where you will be surrounded by history, art and architecture. Tour the city with included visits to the Vatican, Colosseum and an interesting half-day Tivoli tour.
It's the perfect mix of guided sightseeing and touring on your own!
Contact your Upon A Star Travel Consultant for more info!
Don't have a travel consultant yet? Check