Spain offers culture and sophistication coupled with the charm and elegance of its early years. You'll enjoy time in Madrid, soaking in all of the cosmopolitan beauty the city has to offer. Take a tour of the Ribera del Duero winery before heading to the unspoilt region of La Rioja, Spain's lovely wine country!
Enjoy tastings of the local wines, visit a more modern winery to learn the contemporary techniques of wine making, and enjoy some time at your leisure to visit the famous monastery of Yuso and Suso, where the Castillian language was born.
- Round-trip economy class airfare into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- Private arrival airport transfer in Madrid
- Automatic economy car rental for 6 days (pick-up when leaving Madrid)
Accommodations (or similar):
- 2 nights in Madrid at H10 Villa de la Reina
- 2 nights in La Rioja at Hotel Los Agustinos
- 1 night in San Sebastian at Silken Amara Plaza San Sebastian
- 2 nights in Bilbao at Hotel Silken Indautxu
Tours & Sightseeing:
- Ribera del Duero winery visit & tasting
- Rioja traditional winery visit & tasting
- Rioja Wine Museum & gourmet lunch
- Marques de Riscal winery visit & tasting (or similar)
- San Sebastian Tapas Tour, with local food expert (2-hour tour with tapas in 2 places)
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- All local taxes
- Carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare
- Experience two of Spain’s great regions; Madrid, the capital city, and the Rioja wine region where you will get a real taste of the local flavor.
- Discover the history and beauty that lives in Madrid from the Royal Palace to the Tapas bars!
- Taste authentic Spanish tapas with a local food expert in San Sebastian.
- Enjoy the perfect amount of guided sightseeing and free time on your own in each city.
- See Frank O. Gehry’s magnificent Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.
We would LOVE to help you plan this amazing vacation! Contact your Upon A Star Travel Expert Consultant today!
If you don't have a travel consultant you can find one HERE!