So you roll into Disney World with your dining plan and a big pile of snack credits. How will I use them all you say? There are literally 100's of items you can buy with your snack credits but here are our top 10 to get the most bang for your credits!
10. Le Fou's Brew-Stop in to Gaston's Tavern to get this yummy apple flavored concoction! You can get the regular size cup with your snack credit. You can also buy a souvenir mug for an additional cost.
9. Cupcakes- Disney is known for some of their cupcakes and that is because they are delicious! One of my all time favorites is The King cupcake at Pop Century Resort! Chocolate, banana custard, peanut butter frosting and candied bacon!!
8. Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in Epcot-Love this bakery tucked back into a cute little corner in the France pavilion in Epcot! There are so many great pastries here for 1 snack credit but one of the best values is the ham and cheese croissant. It is huge!
7. Ice Cream at Ample Hills Creamery- Some of the yummiest ice cream you will ever have is at Ample Hills Creamery at The Boardwalk Resort. You can get a small cup or a cone with 1 snack credit!
6. Funnel Cake- Get some good old fashioned Funnel Cakes the next time you need to satisfy that sweet tooth! You can get them at the America pavilion in Epcot and also at Sleepy Hollow at the Magic Kingdom.
5. Starbucks- You need some caffeine to keep going at Disney World, what is better than some Starbucks?
4. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich- So, true story I might have had a dream about this snack. It's that good! Head to the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom to choose your ice cream flavor and they will put it between 2 warm gooey chocolate chip cookies!
3. Mickey Pretzel with Cheese- Pretzels are always delicious but eating one in Disney World that is shaped like Mickey Mouse? That's where it's at!
2. Mickey Ice Cream Bar- This is a classic! You haven't been to Disney World if you haven't eaten a Mickey Ice Cream Bar!
1. The Dole Whip Float- What could be better than a Dole Whip? How about a Dole Whip in fresh pineapple juice? Next time you are in Disney World, run don't walk and get yourself a Dole Whip Float. You"ll thank us, I promise!
Want more info on having a truly magical vacation? Contact our travel experts here