If you are a golf lover then this trip is perfect for you!!
This 6 night Ireland golf vacation will take you to the vibrant capital city of Dublin and the diverse city of Belfast with 4-rounds of golf along the way! Enjoy a tour of the Jameson Distillery and the Titanic Belfast Museum as well!
- Automatic car rental for duration of stay
- 2 nights at the Brooks Hotel in Dublin
- 4 nights at the Bushmills Inn in Antrim
4 Rounds of Golf:
- Royal County Down Golf Club
- Royal Portrush Golf Club (Dunluce Links)
- Portstewart Golf Club
- Portmarnock Golf Club
Tours & Sightseeing:
- Old Jameson’s Distillery
- Titanic Belfast Museum
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- All local taxes
- Hotel service charges
- Golf your way through Ireland and Northern Ireland with this one!
- Visit the Jameson Distillery and savor a famous whiskey drink while you're there.
- Take the coastal route while driving in Northern Ireland- the views are unreal.
- These hotels give you the perfect place to unwind after a day of golfing.
- Schedule tee times at some of Ireland's most beautiful golf courses.
*Tee Times are subject to availability and will be confirmed at time of booking.
This dual city vacation begins in the colorful city of Dublin for two nights at the 4-star Brooks Hotel. You will have a great balance between exploring the city, taking a tour of the Old Jameson’s Distillery and of course, golf! You’ll have a round at the Portmarnock Golf Club, ranked among some of the best golf courses in the world. A round of golf here will be one of the highlights of your trip.
You’ll spend the last four nights of this trip in Antrim in Northern Ireland at the 4-star Bushmills Inn. Schedule tee-times at the Royal Portrush Golf Club (Dunluce Links), the Portstewart Golf Club and the Portmarnock Golf Club during your time in the North. Also included in this special golf vacation is entrance to the incredible Titanic Belfast Museum so you can get a taste of the history of Belfast and the story of the infamous Titanic ship.
Contact us today for more information about booking this Irish Golf experience. Have a group that would be interested? Ask us how the group leader can travel for FREE!
Don't have a travel consultant? Contact us HERE!