1. TWEET TWEET - La Cava Del Tequila is a magical little gem hidden within the Mexico pavilion. Opening its doors in 2009, this small Mexican eatery/tequila bar offers 100+ tequilas and mind blowing margaritas (Avocado!). Show the bartender you follow the the establishment on Twitter and be rewarded with a free shot!
2. HOLA! GUTEN TAG! BONJOUR! - did you know Cast Members working in each country around Epcot's World Showcase are actually from that country? Talk to them! Learn new words, try their favorite native snacks and drinks. Cast members in Germany even played soccer with my daughter! Cast Members are super friendly and very eager to share their stories with you!
3. ICE CREAM MARTINIS - yes, I said ice cream martini. Check out L'Artisan des Glaces in the France pavilion for a one of a kind treat (drink?!). Currently, there are about 15 flavors of ice cream and sorbet offered, AND there's the option to add a topper of Grand Marnier, Whipped Cream Vodka or Rum! YUMMY!!!!
4. CARAMEL LOVERS UNITE - Caramel is delicious. Maybe even better than chocolate. And maybe no one makes caramel better than the original company, Werther's. Did you know the company started in the small Bavarian village of Werther in Germany? Visit Karamell-Kuche in Epcot's Germany pavilion for a delicious array of treats including Werther's caramel popcorn, Caramel pecan clusters and my favorite, the Caramel drizzled chocolate chip cookie!
5. SAKE TIME - while exploring Japan's Mitsukoshi department store, find your way to the back to a neat sake bar! There, you will find Cast Members eager to educate you about the variety and types of sake offered as well as single tastings and flights! Sparkling or strong; they have a taste for everyone!